NETGEAR N300 Wireless Router - WNR2000 - Refurbished
EARN 5x (220) SUPER POINTS!
List Price Disclaimer
"LIST PRICE" is the suggested retail price provided to us by our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. "YOU SAVE" reflects the difference between our price and the supplier provided list price shown on our sites. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
Price:$43.99+ $7.47 SHIPPING
Get Free Shipping when you spend at least $500.00 from ABC WHOLESALE.
Get Free Shipping when you spend at least $500.00 from ABC WHOLESALE. Just add items sold by ABC WHOLESALE totaling $500.00 (not including applicable sales tax) to your cart and you will receive free shipping on those items. Other shipping charges may apply for items in your order that are not shipped from and sold by ABC WHOLESALE.
One Day Shipping available. See final checkout for rates.
Two Day Shipping available. See final checkout for rates.
EARN 5x (220) SUPER POINTS! (Details
Reconditioned Product FAQs
- What is a "Reconditioned" Product?
- Various retailers use different terminology. A reconditioned product may also be referred to as "factory-reconditioned," "refurbished," "recertified" or "repackaged." A "reconditioned" product can be anything from an unopened item the customer had second thoughts about, to an item that that was missing an accessory, was sent back to the manufacturer where they replaced the missing part, tested and repackaged it.
- Where can I Find "Reconditioned" Products on rakuten.com?
- "Reconditioned" products are marked by a Reconditioned logo and contain information about the condition and existing warranties for the product. All "reconditioned" products must signify that they are not new on their packaging.
- Who "Reconditions" the Products?
- Manufacturer technicians or qualified, reputable outside technicians inspect, make any necessary technical or cosmetic changes, and test each product to ensure it is in like-new or almost-new condition and up to the manufacturer’s standards before it can be resold.
- Why Should I Consider Purchasing a "Reconditioned" Product?
- "Reconditioned" goods are substantially lower-priced than their "new" counterparts and often are of the same quality with a similar warranty.